Get mobile app development company India, PHP programmers, augmented reality app development, hire mobile app developer, angular js developers, blockchain development company
The growing technology brings progress to the mobile platform. IoT, AR, and VR are some futuristic concepts that will bring organic changes in the process of developing mobile applications separately of the operating system. The combination of these concepts will help developers to take the next generation mobile applications with the desired functions. When talking about iOS, Apple has made this platform model of development and innovation.
According to Apple, all new applications and updates for iPhone applications, including universal applications, must be built with the iOS 12 SDK and must include support for the iPhone XS Max as of March 2019.
All new applications and application updates for Apple Watch must be built with watchOS 5 SDK and will have to be compatible with Apple Watch Series 4 on the same date.
Apple plans to launch iOS 12, watchOS 5, tvOS 12 and the new software for HomePod. Apple will launch macOS Mojave a week later.
Apple comes every year with new upgraded software and hardware. Latest new iOS version arrives with more improvement. The arrival of developing technologies such as IoT, AR, and VR have opened new opportunities for the iOS applications development. We have observed the implementations of these technologies in the development process in 2018. Now, let’s make a list of trends for iOS app development and let’s look at the future of iOS applications:
Focus on application security:
- Apple’s continued focus on this concept has made the iPhone a preferred choice among companies around the world. Each year, the new and improved version of iOS makes it difficult for hackers to violate security.
- Apple also made ATS ( app transport security) for every new app to make the app secure for users.
- The iOS application development company will also take into account the security of the application during its development. We have compatible iOS apps with updated security-related approaches every year, and 2019 will be no exception.
- All applications that run on iPhone or iPad can read and write files only inside a virtual “glass box” that the operating system creates for it. Any attempt to access data outside of this case of glass is rejected outright. This gives the applications only one channel to interact with each other that is approved by Apple.
- There is already a two-factor authentication rule that prevails in almost all iOS applications today. In addition to all of these approaches, the integrated security features of the iPhone are also updated to withstand any cyber threat from the new era. Therefore, if you want to hire iOS application developers to create your iOS application, make sure they are well informed of Apple’s security policies.
- The two-factor authentication rule applies to IOS applications that are added to security. Also, when using the AS web authentication session, it is safe to share cookies and web data between Safari and an application.
- AR and VR have evolved over time; We can certainly expect that we will get an immersive experience with the help of these futuristic technologies. A virtual world will become real thanks to the introduction of ARKit 2. In addition to the independent AR applications, ARKit 2 allows iOS application developers to create an application that facilitates users to share their experience.
- The AR and VR technologies can go beyond the game with the arrival of ARKit 2. We will obtain advanced and robust applications of AR and VR in the year 2019 and 2020 since Apple will make the ARKit more powerful than ever. Today, we have AR applications like Houzz and Dance Reality.
- iOS app development has always been proud to create the best graphic design framework tools in the development of mobile applications. In the same way, ARKit 2 (for the development of AR / VR applications) and SceneKit (for 3D graphic design) are breaking boundaries with amazing advances and will make applications of simulated environments, one of the main trends of iOS application development for 2019.
- The developers of ARKit 2 not only limit themselves to developing independent AR applications, but they also create an application that can provide a shared experience to multiple users of the same environment or AR object.
- Other companies are interested in joining Apple’s ARKit, with Amazon being the main candidate for this agreement. Amazon’s Sumerian application platform together with Apple’s ARKit 2 will embark on the most ambitious iOS application development trend for 2019.
- Apple- SceneKit and ARKit 2 are breaking boundaries introducing immersive experiences for users and these two kits will let the app developers develop multiplayer games as well.
- The Swift Team Roadmap is compatible with this renewed calendar. The last fork for Swift 5 will take place on November 16, 2018. After this final fork, the team says there will be a “cooling period” where only the most important solutions can be implemented. Once again, this is the path of least risk forward.
- Swift 5 takes a little longer in the oven. ABI stability, however critical, should not be rushed. The low-risk approach is sensible and we would not like to see a critical flaw in what could be the most important version of Swift.
- Swift 5 with stability ABI seems to be a key piece for the puzzle, especially if Apple is advancing with cross-platform applications without combining their operating systems.
- Being classified among the main programming languages, Swift, from the moment of its launch, continues to spread the gems of its wonders and facilitated the development and efficiency in the processes. Currently, more than 350,000 applications have been written in this language. Replacing Objective-C, Swift is used to writing IOS and Mac OS applications. In addition, due to its range of advantages, which include clean coding, fast speed, reliability, scalability and security, the language undoubtedly advances in the year 2019.
IoT and Wearable Apps Gain Popularity:
- IoT and the development of portable applications will continue to be important trends in the domain of iOS application development. Apple has launched HomeKit to promote home automation and the development of IoT applications. If you hire iOS application developers to integrate IoT into applications, you can get customized solutions to automate the workplace and home.
- iOS is not far behind in this IoT race. The recognition of digital signals through sensors and transducers and the secure exchange of data through Wi-Fi networks are just some of the points of focus for the development of IoT-based applications.
- IOS application development trends are incomplete without mentioning IoT devices. In general, all IoT devices work through their complementary applications, which means that for each IoT device there is a single mobile application. With the launch of Apple’s HomeKit, developers can take the next step toward home automation and the development of IoT devices. HomeKit will help iOS developers create applications that can easily connect to IoT devices, especially smart home devices.
AI is combined with Siri:
- An iOS application is integrated with Siri, the application can remain available in the shortcut section of the recently presented application. The latest Sirikit can do such integration and users can easily access the features of an application with the help of Siri. In addition, we can also expect to see more watchOS applications with the integration of Siri in the future.
- Apple launched its latest Sirikit for iOS developers to integrate Siri with its applications so that its user can access the functions of the application through Siri. The integration of Sirikit with your application has many advantages, such as user access from the lock screen and hands-free use. Integration is possible for all applications of iOS devices and WatchOS applications (for iWatch). All learning is done locally, so Siri can be useful for your application even without the Internet (if your application does not need the Internet to work).
- Sirikit can also be used for Apple HomePod. Therefore, Siri can understand the requests made from the HomePod and send them to the iOS device. Therefore, the madness of having an AI integration assistant in your application will definitely be an iOS application development trend for 2019.
Apple Pay Integration:
- The application development services for iPhone and iPad include the integration of Apple Pay, a digital wallet. These days, this secure wallet has spread to many countries and has gained popularity.
- Apple Pay can make several payments, from the delivery of food to banking transactions and the reservation of tickets for online purchases. Since this portfolio is compatible with iPads, iPhones, MacBooks and Apple Watch alike, we will see a steady increase in its integration in the future. This secure digital wallet can allow users to get rid of saving valuable details of debit or credit cards.
- Apple Pay can be used for any type of payment; food orders, ticket reservations, table reservations, bank payments, online purchases, etc. Apple Pay is compatible with all Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone, desktop computers, MacBooks, iWatches, etc. you do not need to save your credit/debitApple Pay can be used for any type of payment; food orders, ticket reservations, table reservations, bank payments, online purchases, etc. Apple Pay is compatible with all Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone, desktop computers, MacBooks, iWatches, etc. you do not need to save your credit/debit card details. Due to this secure payment option, transactions in Apple Pay have increased by 500% since its launch. card details. Due to this secure payment option, transactions in Apple Pay have increased by 500% since its launch.