In the present scenario, Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular and widely used web browsers. Moreover, this is the most demanded web browsers among web designers and developers. Well, in the era of established Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, Firefox has been so successful in making its way for staying at the top. One of the biggest reason of such a great popularity and usability of Mozilla Firefox is its huge list of phenomenal add-ons. These great extensions (add-ons) enhance the browsing experience of users. Among these numerous Firefox add-ons, many are very useful for web designers and developers. In this writeup, we have brought 20 most useful Firefox add-ons for web designers and developers.
1. Web Developer :- It is one of the excellent tools for web designers and developers, as it allows them to code quality websites.
3. GreaseMonkey:- It enables you to run your own java script on any web page.\
4. Fireshot:- FireShot is an advanced screen capture add-on for Firefox.
5. HTML/CSS Validator:- HTML/CSS validator is a Firefox add-on that checks any web page for HTML/CSS coding.
6. Screen Grab:- It helps you take a screenshot of the page.
7. W3C Offline Page validator:- W3C Offline Page Validator is a simple tool that move the web page to the W3C validator in just one click.
8. Browser Window Resizer:- It is one of the most effective tools used to test different screen sizes of the web page for different browsers.
9. Style Sheet Chooser II :- It helps you in choosing alternate style sheets for a web site.
10. CSS Viewer :- With the help of CSS Viewer, you are able to see CSS properties of the associated page elements.
11 .Palette Grabber :- This tool creates a color palette for the image editing software like Photoshop, Paint, GIMP, Flash, etc. on the current page.
12. FireFTP: - FireFTP is browser based FTP client that allows you to access your server through Firefox rather than launching a separate program.
13. CSLite:- CS Lite is the Firefox cookie manager that allows you to manage the cookies on your system effectively and efficiently.
14. FirePHP:- FirePHP allows PHP developers to debug the applications and that too without disturbance the normal process of a script.
15.Font Finder:- It shows all the font properties of the selected text.
16. IE NetRenderer:- IE NetRenderer creates the images of how the website looks in IE 5.5, 6 and 7, so that you may get an basic idea whether the website will look good in IE or not.
18. iMacros:- Whatever task you perform with the Firefox, iMacros can record and replay the entire task. This helps you to get rid of doing the same task manually again and again.
19. SEO Quake:- It helps you in optimizing your web pages for search engines.
20. Colorzilla:- It helps you to determine what colors are used on a web page.